Does not apply
|Superseded Part Number:||MPN:|
Does not apply
|Other Part Number:||EAN:|
Does not apply
|Interchange Part Number:||Country/Region of Manufacture:|
|Manufacturer Part Number:|
About the Item:
This product is capable of communicating with vehicles, reading diagnostic trouble codes and clearing trouble codes.
1.Cutting-Edge Obd2 Scanner Elm327 Bluetooth Technology: This OBD scanner diagnostic tool and car code reader seamlessly works with the torque app, OBD link, scanmaster lite, OBD car doctor and many more totally free or paid apps on the Google play store and windows phone store to turn your car into a truly smart car!
2.Connects to any IOS, Android and Windows Device via WIFI: Unlike other Bluetooth OBD Scanners, this amazing car code reader OBD scanner can connect to most devices including Apple, Android and Windows. You just need a Wi-Fi connection and you can diagnose any car problems and unlock massive amounts of data on your car's performance in real time!
3.A Must Have Scanner: Easily determine the cause of checking the engine light, even a beginner can use this unit to read the error code, find out what the problem is and perhaps fix it.
4. This DO NOT need a third part app so that can save your time and money. No need of any batteries or charger, and gets the power directly from the OBDII Data Link Connector in your vehicle.
5.Display Current Sensor Data, including engine RPM, calculated load value, coolant temperature, fuel system status, vehicle speed, short term fuel trim, long term fuel trim, intake manifold pressure, timing lights, timing advance, intake air temperature, air flow rate, absolute throttle position, oxygen sensorvoltages/associated short term fuel trims, etc..
6.For Both Manufacturer & Generic Codes Check: This ELM327 Bluetooth Scanner and Car Scan Tool retrieves both generic, as well as car manufacturer-specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC), helping you overcome any troubleshooting with ease.
All OBD2 Protocols Supported:
1) ISO9141-2 (5 baud init,10.4Kbaud)
2) ISO14230-4 KWP (5 baud init, 10.4 Kbaud)
3) ISO14230-4 KWP (fast init, 10.4 Kbaud)
4) ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID, 500 Kbaud)
5) ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID, 500 Kbaud)
6) ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
7) ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
-SAE J1939 CAN (29bit ID, 250*Kbaud)
-USER1 CAN (11*bit ID, 125*Kbaud)
-USER2 CAN (11*bit ID, 50*kbaud)
1) Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
2) Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light)
3) Display current sensor data, including:
* Engine RPM
* Calculated Load Value
* Coolant Temperature
* Fuel System Status
* Vehicle Speed
* Short Term Fuel Trim
* Long Term Fuel Trim
* Intake Manifold Pressure
* Timing Advance
* Intake Air Temperature
* Air Flow Rate
* Absolute Throttle Position
* Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
* Fuel System status
* Fuel Pressure
Item Type: Car Fault Scanner
Plastic: Automotive Grade
Range: 50 ft (Line of sight)
Power Consumption: 0.75 Watts (With Power Switch)
Wifi Standard: 802.11a/b/g
Operating Temperature: -15 to 100 Celsius
1 * OBD2 Diagnostic Scanner
1 * CD driver
1 * Manual
- Product Code: OBD-II
- Availability: In Stock